Cursos de portugués en Salvador de Bahía
Portuguese schools in Salvador de Bahia
As you learn Portuguese in Salvador de Bahia, you’ll have the chance to experience one of Brazil’s most vibrant cities, where you can take part in its famed carnival and other yearly festivals! Our partner schools will ensure you take part in immersive Portuguese courses in Salvador de Bahia, speaking to locals every day as you explore boutiques in Pelourinho or try local delicacies at Mercado Modelo. Studying Portuguese in Salvador de Bahia will take you to a colourful city for an experience like no other!
Why study Portugese in Salvador de Bahia?
- Brazil’s first capital city offers plenty of cultural sights to explore, from the glittering Cathedral Basilica of Salvador to the Museum of Modern Art, which holds a live concert each Saturday!
- As you learn Portuguese in Salvador de Bahia, don’t miss the chance to admire the sunset from the art-deco Elevador Lacerda and watch the annual Carnaval Bloco, where you’ll hear enticing Afro-Brazilian music - contact us for more information about living in Salvador de Bahia.
- An hour south of Salvador de Bahia, Itacimirim is the perfect place for a tranquil day trip as you study Portuguese in Salvador de Bahia, where you can snorkel and dive in clear waters.
- Elsewhere, you might also take a ferry to the island of Boipeba, a protected environmental area where you can discover incredible natural landscapes.
- There’s so much to explore on a Portuguese course in Salvador de Bahia and its surroundings, whether that’s surfing on the incredible beaches or taking a cooking class in the city.
- From the port in Salvador de Bahia, you can also take a schooner tour of beautiful islands, or discover all the incredible hikes on offer in Chapada Diamantina National Park!
Popular questions about studying Portuguese in Salvador de Bahia:
Do you have further questions about studying Portuguese in Salvador de Bahia?