Are you passionate about languages and travel? Are you comfortable working in a team? If you are ready to get involved, a new professional challenge awaits you at ESL!
For our Online Marketing department, we are currently looking for a Senior Regional Online Marketer (Spanish or German native speaker)
who will promote our brand through online channels by sharing interesting content online – we call this Outreach – and have a genuine taste for written and verbal communication.
You will report to the SEO Manager and a very creative, flexible and proactive approach to your work will be required. You will be based in our Barcelona office as part of a small team of multi-lingual Regional Online Marketers, in liaison with our Montreux Headquarters.
SMO & content management
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization for your assigned markets
- Implement linkbuilding strategy
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
Team project coordination
- Apply SMO and content strategies for your assigned markets
- Build ESL’s community around the industry’s core topics, identify opportunities to connect with ESL’s audience online and manage/answer comments on ESL’s various social platforms
- Write various types of texts (descriptions, comments, blog posts) and run communication campaigns across all available channels (social platforms, websites, blogs, etc.)
- Share ESL’s content online (internal and external platforms) and build strong relationships with the industry’s influencers
- Track, monitor and report on all your activities
Your professional skills and experience :
- Assist the SEO Manager in coordinating the Regional Online Marketer Team’s projects at an operational and daily level
Your personal skills:
- You have a background in SEO, community management and / or in outreaching content across various channels
- You have a good previous experience in a similar role or in PR / Communication / Journalism
- You have a natural leadership
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You simply have a keen interest in the latest Internet trends & technologies, you spend a fair amount of time on the Internet already, for personal and professional use
- you may already run a blog or write online about something that you are passionate about
- You have irreproachable online profiles
- You have proven experience in using industry tools (Google Analytics, SEO and SMO tools, etc.), Excel guru a plus
- You are a Spanish or German native speaker and you are fluent in English, any other languages (Italian, French or other) are considered a plus
Your education :
- You are reliable and have a detail- and result-oriented personality
- You are enthusiastic and creative thinking
- You have great flexibility
- You have outstanding organization skills
- You have the ability to work independently and in a team
What we offer you:
- Postgraduate degree in marketing, communication or business management.
Place of work:
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, in the exciting field of language travel
- A young and dynamic work atmosphere
- An environment where corporate ethics and sustainable development matter
- Autonomy at work, alongside regular contacts with the marketing team in Switzerland and in Spain
As soon as possible
Type of contract:
If you fit the profile and are tempted by the experience, please send us your application file in English (résumé) along with a cover letter to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
We plan on running preliminary Skype/phone interviews, and if successful, second Skype interviews or in-person interviews in Barcelona.
Only applications accepted for an interview will receive a reply.