Are you passionate about languages and travel? Are you inspired by the idea of working in a dynamic team? If you are ready to get involved, a new professional challenge awaits you at ESL!
We are currently looking for a Products Coordinator
to complete our Product team, based in Barcelona.
The Product department works in direct interaction with the web, graphic design and marketing departments, with an overall vision of the company’s development and in support of the sales teams.
Its main tasks include managing data and content related to our partner schools on our websites and brochures. These include prices, dates, course types, accommodation options, special offers, pictures, key facts, etc.
The product coordinator updates and develops the product portfolio and the communication channels.
- Participating in calculating prices and updating information via a CMS
- Keeping in touch with partner schools (correspondence/storing information such as texts, prices, pictures, etc.)
- Collecting, classifying, processing product updates (partner schools) and verify accuracy throughout the year
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Communicating changes and mistakes found on the brochures/websites.
- Writing and implementing promotional texts (new schools, products, special offers)
- Participating in the creation of product marketing models on various communication channels
- Checking the quality of publications (brochures, websites)
- Participating in the creation of new products
Your technical skills:
Your professional and personal skills:
- You have a first experience in a similar position
- You have an excellent command of English and good knowledge of French, other languages are considered an asset
- You are comfortable working with figures
- You have excellent IT skills
We offer you
- You are organised, thorough, responsible and able to work autonomously and precisely
- You have the ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- You are naturally dynamic and enjoy working in a team
- You are comfortable with having international contacts
- Experience in the field of language travel abroad is a bonus
Place of work:
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment
- A first experience in the exciting field of language travel
- A young and dynamic work atmosphere
- Corporate ethics oriented sustainable development
as soon as possible
Type of contract:
12 months fixed term contract (prospect of a permanent position)
If you fit the profile and are tempted by the experience, please send us your application file in English (résumé) along with a cover letter to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Only applications accepted for an interview will receive a reply.