Are you passionate about languages and travel? Are you inspired by the idea of working in a dynamic team? If you are ready to get involved, a new professional challenge awaits you at ESL!
We are currently looking for a Graphic Designer
for our Barcelona office.
As a successful candidate, you will work in the Design team and take part in various projects, including designing content for a range of digital media. You will also work cooperatively with our Marketing team to produce the material for our promotional actions (illustrations, brochures, posters, announces, flyers, goodies, stands, banners, etc.).
Under the responsibility of the Graphic Design Manager and according to our guidelines, you will be in charge of:
Your technical skills:
- Designing content in multiple languages for printed media
(brochures, posters, press ads, flyers, stands, etc.)
- Designing content in multiple languages for digital media
(websites, banners, newsletters, social media, etc.)
- Being proactive and creative in side projects campaigns
Your professional and personal skills:
- You possess a degree in Graphic Design (or equivalent qualification)
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar position (experience in a communication agency is a bonus)
- You have expert knowledge of graphics software (Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate)
You have good illustration skills
- Experience in photography and organization of photo shoots is a plus
What we offer you:
You are a creative person
- You possess organization skills
and a sense of responsibility
- You have a good adaptability and stress management
You are fast, methodical, rigorous, reliable and an autonomous team member
You are able to multitask and possess excellent interpersonal skills
- You have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision or in a team environment
- You are a fluent English speaker. In addition to this, a very good level of French is considered a big plus; any other language (Spanish, German, Italian or other) is considered a plus
Place of work:
The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, in the exciting field of language travel
- A young and dynamic work atmosphere
- An environment where corporate ethics and sustainable development matter
- Autonomy at work, alongside regular contacts with the Graphic Design Manager in Switzerland
(occasional travel to Montreux, Switzerland, can be requested, 2 to 4 weeks per year)
Type of contract:
If you fit the profile and are tempted by the experience, please send us your application file in English (résumé) along with a cover letter to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
We plan on running preliminary Skype/phone interviews – and if successful, in-person interviews in Switzerland or Spain, depending on both parties’ availability.
Only applications accepted for an interview will receive a reply.